If you’re reading this article then you’re probably wondering how to make your skin glow. Everyone wants a soft, elegant and beautiful skin but the question is, how can this be achieved naturally and at convenience? This I believe can be achieved with food. Sure, food eaten can really go as far as adding nutrition to our bodies, allowing us to grow healthier and more beautiful but have you ever thought, what the differences would be if those same foods were smeared against our skin?
Some of these foods are banana, honey, oatmeal, and strawberries. These are regular foods we store at home which could be of more use to us than we had ever thought. I know you are thinking it, yes! These are the very fruits which will light up your skin and make you glow.
Foods can also be seen as the best facial beauty care to consider. Why? Well because they contain a natural ingredient that is very gentle to our skin. Not forgetting how easy and convenient they are to use. These are found at the home and could be used around anytime during the day.
How to make your skin glow with Strawberries
Strawberries are wonderful fruits we won’t want to ignore, I even believe this is one of the most delicious fruit to taste, most especially when prepared as a salad. Just as healthy these red rubies are to our health, they could also be beneficial to our beauty. Strawberries are fruits rich in vitamin C, a great anti-aging agent; their rough texture makes them a very good natural exfoliator to use directly on our skin in scrubbing away dead skin cell.
- First, you pick some strawberries and wash them thoroughly, this might be two or three depending on you.
- After washing, put in a bowl and smash them. Make sure you have completely shattered them all.
- Add one tablespoon of honey and mix properly.
- Now, with your hands gently rub the mixture on your face evenly.
- Allow this to remain on your face for 15-20 minutes while you relax.
- Finally, rinse off with warm water accompanied by a splash of cold water.
During the dry seasons add to your beauty with this natural excrete gotten from bees, honey. Honey could serve us in numerous ways. It could be used as a cleanser, antioxidant, moisturizer and antibacterial. Honey is an another wonderful food facial to consider when wondering how to make your skin glow at home.
- With a small pot warm about half an ounce of honey.
- Allow to cool a little and apply a thin layer of this honey to your face.
- Then rinse off after 15 minutes with cool water.
This isn’t just food for the stomach. banana, when smeared on the skin, have been proven to prevent wrinkled skins and to fight against excess oiling skins. they are also known to be rich in vitamin C and E, and a good moisturizer for dry skin.
- Pick some pieces of banana and smash them using a blender or a bowl.
- With your hands rub this smashed banana evenly over your face.
- Allow for 15-20 minutes
- Then rinse off your face with warm and cold water to reveal a softer skin.
This is perfect for oily and acne-prone skin, sure oatmeal is one of the best foods that can ameliorate our facial beauty. In addition to its wonderful benefits, it also prevents against inflammation and absorbs excess oil in the skin. When using this be sure to plan oats and not instant oatmeal.
- Squeeze half a lemon into an empty bowl
- With an average sized cup add half cup of oat into the bowl
- Add a tablespoon of honey and mix together
- Rub the mixture on your face and allow for 15 minutes
- Now rinse off with cool water.
If you have never heard of this then you are yet to marvel at these beauty facial foods. While using this make sure to follow up with a good astringent and moisturizing lotion to make sure you remain as beautiful as you’ve always been. Hope you find this very useful, leave a comment below and share your personal thoughts on how to make your skin glow naturally. cheers 🙂